GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation);
Company or Administrator - Lion Environmental Limited Liability Company based in Ratuszowa 11, 03-450 Warsaw, Poland, registered in District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS), KRS ID: 0000830014, TAX ID: 1133011227, REGON: 385612236, share capital 50 000,00 PLN. Contact: tel. 881 331 080, e-mail email@example.com;
Personal data - any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual. Different pieces of information, which collected together can lead to the identification of a particular person, also constitute personal data;
Subject - an individual to whom personal data processed by the Administrator relates, such as a person visiting the Administrator's premises or making contact with the Administrator.
Information about the processing of personal data
The purpose and basis of data processing
- Your data is processed for the purpose of the fruition Remedy 2023 conference, in particular:
- In order to organize an occurrence, i.e. performance of the agreement between the data subject and the Company (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR);
- To archive, including photographic documentation of an occurrence, on the basis of administrator’s legal interests (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR);
- For the Company’s marketing, including direct contact, with the acceptance of the data subject (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR).
The data retention period
Personal data will be kept for the period necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the personal data was collected or for which it is processed, to the extent necessary to ensure compliance with applicable legal requirements. Any conference-related materials will be accessible for a maximum duration of two years following the conclusion of the event. However, any archived materials available on the conference website may be accessible for up to ten years after the occurrence has ended.
Any personal data that is shared with a Company for marketing purposes will be processed until the individual withdraws their consent for processing.
A subject whose personal data is processed by the Company has the right to:
- access to his personal data;
- correction of the data;
- removal of the data;
- limit the data processing.
- object to the processing of his data;
- transferring the data;
- file a complain to a relevant data protection authority.
Provision of data is entirely voluntary. However, omitting to do so, will result in the inability to participate in the conference. Consent to personal data processing for marketing purposes is entirely voluntary, and omitting to disclose or refusing to provide so will not result in the ability to participate in the conference. Participants have the right to withdraw the consent of their personal data for the Company’s marketing purposes.
Personal data will not be processed in a purely automated manner that may have negative legal consequences.